ServiceI help run the amazing London Infosec group -- a consortium of people working on information security (academia & industry) in London (and our friends/collaborators elsewhere in the UK, and all over the world). If you fit the description, we would love to have you join us!
Program Committee Member
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2021
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security 2020.
- Workshop on Decentralized Internet Infrastructure (DIN), co-located with NDSS 2019.
- Workshop on Edge Systems, Analytics and Networking (EdgeSys), co-located with EuroSys 2019.
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS) 2019.
- ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) 2018.
- Symposium on Electronic Crime Research (eCrime) 2018.
- IEEE workshop on Blockchain Technologies and Applications (BTA), co-located with International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E) 2018.
- The Web Conference (WWW) 2018.
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS) 2018.
- Workshop on Free and Open Communications on the Internet (FOCI), co-located with USENIX Security 2017.
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium (PETS) 2017.